Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello!

Ryan and I decided to start a blog to keep up with all of our far-flung friends, and here it is. The plan is that we'll update this occasionally so you can keep up with us as well. Wish us luck!

Christmas is on its way and Ryan and I have been doing a lot of decorating and preparing. We bought a little tree, artificial unfortunately, and put all of our ornaments up. It was so much fun to look through the ornaments that we have both collected over the years and share stories. Both of our families have a tradition of each person buying a new ornament every year, so Ryan and I already have a nice, widely varied, little set. They perfectly fill out our tree. We decided to continue the tradition and bought our first ornament together - a star tree-topper made out of capiz, a shell from the Philippines. It is so beautiful with light shining through it. We love it!

I'll try to post pictures once I get a chance (and find my camera cable).

Happy (late) St. Lucia day!

No comments:

Post a Comment