Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ryan's birthday!

Ryan's birthday was two days ago, the 16th. Happy birthday!
On the night of his birthday, we went out to Muldoons, a local Irish pub, with several of his friends and had an all-around good time. The food was fantastic and all the guys seemed to enjoy the party.
Then last night, Ryan and I celebrated again on our own, going to Red Robin, thanks to his parents for giving him a gift card for his birthday, and then seeing Quantum of Solace at the theater. It was quite the action movie! We both enjoyed it quite a bit.
It's hard to believe that Christmas is only a week away! Ryan and I will be spending Christmas with some friends of ours in Grayslake and then are going to Indiana to visit Ryan's family on the weekend after Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging! It will be nice to be able to keep up with you! :0)
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete